Floyds Direct travellersinsurance has been specially designed to provide wide-ranging cover at competitive prices whether you are travelling as an individual, as a couple or as a family.
We offer a choice of cover options for both Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip policies, providing peace of mind protection both before and during your holiday or trip.
Key features include
- Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip policies
- Two levels of cover to choose from – ‘Premier’ and ‘Premier Plus’
- Over 100 activities covered for FREE
- End Supplier Failure (‘Premier Plus’ only)
- Online medical screening for those with pre-existing medical conditions
- Independent travel for children (Annual Multi-trip ‘Family’ Policy only)
- Winter Sports option (automatically included on Annual Multi-trip policies for up to 17 days)
- Journey Disruption including Airspace Closure (‘Premier Plus’ only)
- Excess waiver option
- 24hr medical emergency helpline
Floyds Direct travellersinsurance is available to people who have been resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or BFPO (British forces posted overseas) for at least six months prior to purchasing your policy. You must also be registered with a medical practitioner in the UK or the Channel Islands. Your trip must start in the UK, Channel Islands or BFPO and you are in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or BFPO at the time of purchasing the policy.
Wide-range of activities included FREE
Over 100 activities are automatically covered within Activity Pack 1 – Click here for details.
Other activities can be covered within Activity Packs 2, 3 and 4 by paying an additional premium during the quote process.
Please note: Cover is provided when participating on an amateur and occasional basis and your usual treating G.P. is happy for you to do so.
Age & Trip limits
Up to age 79*
Covers individual trips up to 90 days (31 days if aged 65 years and over)
Up to age 74*
Covers unlimited number of trips taken during the policy year, with the following trip limits:
‘Premier’ cover – maximum 31 days per trip limit
‘Premier Plus’ cover – maximum 45 days per trip limit
Floyds Direct travellersinsurance is underwritten by URV and administered in the United Kingdom and Ireland by Travel Insurance Facilities plc, except for End Supplier Failure which is provided by International Passenger Protection Limited and underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s.